2014 Campaign Training
Special Guest Tim Griffin and the Arkansas Young Republicans invite you to attend one of two campaign training classes provided by The Leadership Institute of Washington, D.C.
Learn how manage and contribute to a winning campaign, advocacy organization, or legislative initiative. Ideal attendees are campaign staff, candidates, activists, or groups interested in working on ballot initiatives, propositions, or legislation.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Develop a persuasive message
- Build a grassroots infrastructure
- Recruit and manage volunteers
- Get your voters to the poles
- Build strong coalitions
- Target voters with specific messages
Classes will be held in both Little Rock and Fayetteville, AR.
Click either of the tickets above to get information and reserve your seat.